- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Job title
- to operate and deliver the services you have requested
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- to provide you with notices about your account
- to carry out the Company’s obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between
- to notify you about changes to our https://aistsafety.com or any products or services we offer or provide
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- for any other purpose with your consen
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize the Company’s pages, or register with Company’s site or services, a cookie helps the Company to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses,
and so on. When you return to the same website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Company’s features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Company’s services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet that are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed.
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that ad
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the cont
The Company does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, the Company may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from the Company, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the unsubscribe button.
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
The Company reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time. For example, when there are changes in our services, changes in our data protection practices, or changes in the law. When changes to this Policy are significant, we will inform you. You may receive a notice by sending an email to the primary email address specified in your account, by placing a prominent notice on our AIST Safety Consulting, and/or by updating any privacy information. Your continued use of the website and/or services available after such modifications will constitute your: (a) acknowledgment of the modified Policy; and (b) agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
AIST Safety Consulting
3333 Warrenville Rd Ste 200
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Effective as of January 30, 2024