AIST Safety Consulting is proud to offer the highest quality Safety Training for Safety Managers and drivers.
Safety is the most critical part of your business as a trucking company. Our intense 5-day Safety Manager Class will provide you with a deep understanding of the current DOT/FMCSA Safety regulations and will arm you with strategies, best practices, and tools for building and maintaining an effective safety program in your company. Some of the topics covered in class include:
- Driver logbooks
- Driver qualifications
- Drug and alcohol policies
- Vehicle maintenance
- Obtaining Highway Tax Use Permits: New York (HUT), Kentucky (KUY), New Mexico, Oregon
- International Registration Plan (IRP)
- CSA (Compliance, Safety, Accountability)
- Company’s safety measurements and scores
- DataQs disputes and Legal issues
- Roadside examinations
- Heavy Vehicle Use Tax
- Hazmat Regulations and Endorsements
- Canadian permits
- Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training (49 CFR § 382.603)
Our instructors have many years of hands-on experience in the field, interacting directly with DOT officers and assisting in numerous safety and compliance reviews, so the concepts you learn in the class are always illustrated with examples from real life. Daily quizzes will help you to test your understanding of the materials.
In addition to the lectures, you will receive a complimentary documentation package that includes templates for all safety-related policies your company would need (a $350 value).
We offer in-class, live-online (remote), and on-site (at your location) training formats, whichever option works best for you.
Call 773-517-7470 to register.